NineSix (Jul 2017 - Present)
This is my current job, we're building an awesome data-driven marketing platform. I am responsible for the front-end, which has been completely migrated to Vue.js from Angular 1.
This job is awesome because I get to play with Vue every day.
- CSS: Sass, Bootstrap 4
- Rewrote the whole frontend to migrate from AngularJS 1.x to Vue.js 2.x
- In-depth understanding of Vue.js 2.x
- Using various third party libraries (mxGraph 3.7.x, Chartist.js, Morris.js)
Optaros (Dec 2016 - July 2017)
Optaros has been my first job in Romania, and also my first job in the e-commerce space. Here I've learned what it means to plan, build and maintain an online store.
Even though I found e-commerce consultancy boring, I've gained a lot of experience in plenty of new areas.
- Platforms: Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Magento 2
- CSS: Less, Sass, Bootstrap 4
- Others: PHP, Python
- Cerfication: Certified Commerce Cloud Digital Developer
- Organized and promoted various internal activities for employees
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) ecosystem, back-end and front-end development
- Magento 2 front-end development
RedWasp Cybersecurity Ltd. (Mar 2016 - Sep 2016)
Having plenty of experience in penetration testing, I've co-founded a company that sold this as a service.
I developed and managed the whole infrastructure behind it, automated security tests and raport generation, integrated open-source and commercial tools and did manual discovery and exploitation.
We developed a lot of tools in-house.
- Node.js, Python, PHP
Airtame (Apr 2014 - Mar 2016)
Airtame has been, hands down, the coolest place I've had so far. Great project, great technologies and an amazing team.
There are many areas I've worked on (as I joined the company early), from the desktop client which was first written in C++ (Qt) and later migrated to node-webkit and then Electron, to software than ran on the device (Airtame is a hardware project).
- C++: Qt, Node.js C++ addons
- Others: PHP
- Developing Electron + React apps
- Developing C++ addons for Node.js
IT-Kartellet (Oct 2012 - Apr 2014)
IT-Kartellet kickstarted my career as a software developer. Here I worked on their the printing solution for universities, and I also did consultancy for various customers on Drupal and Moodle.
- Platforms: Drupal, Moodle
- .Net: C#, ASP
- Integrated AirPrint in the printing solution
- C# - had no previous experience, got on the fast track
- Developing with Drupal and Moodle